How You Can Help / Volunteer
We couldn’t run this annual event without the commitment and dedication of the many community volunteers who play a crucial roles including: live actors, prop building, crowd control, and many other behind the scene jobs.
If you would like to help out please let us know via email email@example.com
You can also register online at:
Brian and Amber Sutherland @ 204-720-0754.
- Visitors assume all risks, including injury, loss or damage of personal belongings, sickness, illness, dizziness, fright, fear, possessions, and exorcist related injuries, etc.
- Anyone caught abusing property, staff, or props, will be held accountable, and charged if necessary. Do not touch staff or props.
- No peeing your pants.
- No drugs or alcohol on site.
- Stay on the lit pathways only.
- No smoking allowed on the property.
- No photography allowed inside the haunts.
- No horseplay. No cowplay either.
- No beat boxing.
- Have fun, and be scared!